Okay, folks. School is out, we’re back from our small trip, and despite the fact that there are about 500 things going on in the month of May, I’m craving some structure.
Obviously, it’s been awhile since I’ve blogged . . . but since I doubt that anyone wanted to read the stress-themed crap that would have come out of my brain, I don’t feel all that bad about it!
This post will be a quickie. Just a list of goals, posted on the internet, to help me feel a bit more accountable.
1. Yoga, every day. Even if it’s just a quick, 15 minute session. How many hours are in a day? Can I find 15 minutes to calm down my brain and stretch out my body? I’m pretty sure I can.
2. Menu plan. I’M SO BAD AT THIS. I don’t know. That’s really all I’ve got . . . I just need to do it.
3. Start training for the Color Run! Seriously, Self. It’s coming up pretty quickly.
4. Day planning. When we sit down and figure out what we’re going to do/need to get done, our days end up being a lot more meaningful. This doesn’t mean we’re going pedal-to-the-metal all day long . . . it just means we don’t watch Star Trek all day.
5. Charlie’s baby book. This is terrible, but Charlie’s baby book never exactly came to fruition. I know some of you probably have your mouths hanging open in horror, but I swear, this summer, it’s getting done.
I’d better stop there. I’ve only just started feeling motivated . . . probably shouldn’t push it.
What about you guys? Do you have any goals? Or, better yet, tips for achieving all your goals? Lemme have ‘em!